Hotel Relations & Customer Service Internship/Stage - in Germany
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries. We believe in personal development through flexible, self-directed work and cross-functional opportunities. Enjoy a working environment that encourages new ideas, fun and questioning the status quo !
Located in the trivago headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we’re looking for an eager intern to support our French Hotel Relations team. You’ll be required to tap into your problem-solving and communication skills to help French hoteliers display their hotel profile in the most favorable way with help of the access tool trivago is offering to hoteliers. As an expert for trivago’s products and services, you also offer competent and friendly service to our French users and ensure an optimal user-experience by continuously improving our site. If you’re looking for an internship in which your input, ideas and daily work really matter, then this position offers you a terrific learning experience !
Your tasks :
• You promote all features of trivago’s tool for hoteliers through different means of communication (phone, direct mailing, newsletter, webinar) in order to explain how they can improve their online performance.
• You work cross functionally with our Hotel Relations team in all aspects of hotelier communication in order to support our existing relationships and to broaden our network.
• You assist our French users with their inquiries, competently providing them with product and service information.
• To ensure an optimal user experience, you strategically test and improve the site’s functionality, wording and layout.
• You provide a monthly overview of the types of issues received and a brief commentary on recommendations for internal change.
Your profile :
• You are a student (or recent graduate) and looking for a paid internship in Germany.
• You speak French at native level and have a good command of English (company language).
• You pride yourself with excellent writing skills and have good command of MS Office.
• You enjoy helping others and you are able to convey information to our customers effectively and efficiently.
• You are a very thorough individual and possess an accurate attention to detail.
• A team-player at heart, you work well with others in progressing towards common goals.
• You have a strong mind-set for continuous improvement and a hunger to learn new things.
What we offer :
• A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
• Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
• Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
• Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
• Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
• Regular team events, a wide range of sport activities, a fridge full of beer and non-alcoholic beverages as well as fresh fruit every day.
Duration : 4-6 months (paid)
Start : As soon as possible
Please note that French language skills at native level are required for this position.
Apply online : http://www.trivago.com/jobs/details...